Guess the dish competition!
- 600g fresh dates pitted
- 1/3 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cup puffed brown rice or other puffed stuff or combination(amaranth, buckwheat)
- 3/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts roughly chopped
- 120g chocolate melted
- place the dates and peanut butter in the food processor and process for 2-4 mins or until the mixture comes together and forms a paste.
- place the date mixture, puffed rice and peanut in a large bowl and mix to combine
- press the mixture into a lightly greased tin lined with baking paper
- Put over the melted chocolate and spread evenly
- Refrigerate until set